- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Tavsiye Et
Mipro ACT-312 EL
Mipro ACT-312 EL Ürünlerini Güncel fiyat, vade farksız 4 taksit seçenekleri ve kapıda ödeme imkanı ile sitemizden satın alabilirsiniz. SahneMarket - Kalite SahnedeFEATURES
- EIA standard 1/2U metal receiver.
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability.
- Backlit LCD displays group, channel, frequency, RF level, antenna selection, AF level, battery level indicator, interference warning indicator, and panel lock indicator.
- A lit green light indicates a working mode when receiver detects an incoming signal or buttons touched. Light dims automatically when receiver is idle for about 10 seconds.
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 ' audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers.
- High efficiency and low spurious PLL circuitry with Auto Scan functioin. Each receiver is presets with 11 groups, Groups 1~6, 7~10 have 8 &16 compatible channels respectively. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies. A total of 112 preset channels per band.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range and reduces signal dropouts and the 'PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference.
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for higher sensitivity to increase receiving distance and lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for ideal SQ level adjustment.
- DC input socket accepts 12~15V power supply.
- Matching ACT-30H handheld and ACT-30T bodypack transmitters.
EIA-Standard 19' 1/2U
Rear Panel. Detachable.
112 preset channels.
Group 1-6: 8 compatible channels in each group.
Group 7-10: 16 compatible channels in each group.
Group 11: Up to 8 channels can be saved & recalled.
961 user-defined frequencies in group 11.
PLL Synthesized, Frequency Stability≦±0.005% (-10~+60℃)
10dBμV, at S/N>80dB
<0.5% @ 1kHz
50Hz~18kHz, with high pass filter.
'PiloTone & NoiseLock' dual-squelch circuit.
Audio Output Adjustment
Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
Maximum Output Level
2-level Switch: Line & Mic
External AC Adapter, 12~15V DC, 1A
210(W)×44(H)×180(D)mm / 8.3(W)x1.7(H)x7.1(D)'
Approx. 0.95kg / 2.1lbs
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.